Ontario Intercultural Community Services (OICS) is a non-profit organization providing multidisciplinary and culturally appropriate services to under-served communities in the Region of Peel through innovative program development and key strategic partnerships.
A B O U T
WHO WE ARE
Through professional mentorship and mico-loans, we turn good ideas into viable businesses. OICS will provide leadership training to lowincome individuals to assist in developing a business idea.
OICS provides expertise and resources to individuals and groups wanting to make a difference in the community. We assist with organizational development, strategic planning, and program development.
LGBTQ And PROGRAMMING
There is an identified need for LGBTQ+ programming in Peel. Since summer 2016, OICS has been working to support the LGBTQ+ communities in Brampton, Mississauga and Caledon”. To enquire about our LGBTQ+ support & services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to:
- Conduct a community consultation;
- Create an asset map of programs and services
- Understand the needs of LGBTQ+ seniors;
- Understand the needs of LGBTQ+ youth;
- Host knowledge transfer and exchange events;
- Undergo a feasibility study into a “Mississauga Pride” festival.
O U R